Wednesday 4 November 2020

Create Professional Logo Animation Intro Video











About:

Hello welcome to my gig

 

Are you looking for professional intro or logo animation? you're in the right place



Why order from me:



  • 4 years of experience
  • fast delivery
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed 


You can use my animation in : 
  • Business
  • Company
  • Website
  • youtube intros
what you will get: 



  1. 10/15/20 animated videos
  2. 1080p full hd resolution
  3. free color matching
  4. Rapid delivery




you will be able to use the video in any platform such as facebook youtube ,vimeo etc 



I can work with any logo format 
 PNG, PSD, AI or EPS format.



✅ Full refund if you are not satisfied with my work



TAGS : animated logos, logo animation,corporate, animation, retro, vintage, epic, logo, corporate, business, intro video, video animation,logo animation, logo reveal







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good stuff!

:

Great job. Will use again.

:

Great job. Good listener. Will use again.

:

Amazing experience. I think he's the best seller I had the pleasure to work with here on Fiver. Highly recommended!

:

Everything as it should be: good communication, great service, fast delivery. I'm very satisfied and recommend this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment