Monday 2 November 2020

Stunning Filmy Logo Animation











About:

Thank you so much for visiting to this amazing intro video service. Here I will make a logo animation video with a style of a film projector which is very impressive and eye catching as well which will give your name or company a brand identity.

If you have any question about this video then please let me know, I'll be happy to help you.





All you have to send me to make this video:-



  • Your logo or Name
  • Tagline or web address (Optional)
  • Any 10 images to add in the film Reel. ( optional )




You can use this video as:-



Youtube intro

Company Brand

Introducing anything

Television presentation

TV ads

Online broadcast

Social media ads

Branding Name/Logo

Etc.



If you need anymore sample for animating your logo  then please contact me before placing your order. I will be happy to help you.



Money back Guarantee:- If you are not 100% satisfied then I will refund you.



24/7 online support

Contact me if you have question about this service.

Thanks a lot.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks a bunch! Happy Customer.

Seller's Response:

Great!!! Thank you so much for your amazing feedback and the TIP you have left.

Seller's Response:

Seller was fantastic to work with! Turned out an amazing final product!

Seller's Response:

Great Tip. Thanks a lot for your valuable tip and the grand feedback you have left.

Seller's Response:

good work thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment