Tuesday 10 November 2020

Create This Morphing Animated Logo Video Intro











About:

Welcome to Gloome Animations!Get this morphing logo animation, custom made myself and ONLY available on Fiverr. Great for representing yourself, company, website, or YouTube channel. You won't find any of these animations anywhere else!



✔ YouTube ready   ✔ HD Resolution   ✔ Custom Sound ✔ Fast Delivery   ✔ Fully Licensed

Take a look at my online portfolio: http://goo.gl/j4rxfo

I'm a motion graphics artist with years of experience- I create all my animations from scratch! On Fiverr.com you'll find multiple users selling the exact same animations; since I own and created these myself, there are NO copyright issues and you have a license to use them for whatever you want!

Gig Extra Recommendations:

  • I highly recommend the Classic Package, as it is the best deal and quality with free 1-day delivery included for the price as well.
  • The Master Package includes logo transparency, and is delivered in less than 1 day (usually within hours unless I'm asleep!)


Specifications:

  • Videos are rendered in MP4 format with custom audio and generally range from 4-12 MB.


Any questions? Just send me a message!

Reviews


:

Excellent job. Went above and beyond.

:

Clear, let me know limitations early on.

:

The seller was quick to respond and the final edit was exactly what I wanted. Thank you!

:

Great, quick professional work.

:

I had an idea buzzing around in my head, and Tommy delivered.




No comments:

Post a Comment