Tuesday 18 May 2021

A Professional Youtube Channel Intro











About:

Hey there,



I'm Leul and I will be offering to do you stunning intro and outro for your YouTube channel or your Instagram and Facebook. Either your a business company, a vlogger or a gamer I will make you the best video for your channel.



Place an order now! If you have any questions feel free to inbox me I'll be glad to explain and assist you.



Novice Pack:

  • A 5 - 8-second intro video including your company/brand logo, background music with simple solid colors. No stock image/videos.



Skillful Pack:

  • A 10 - 15-second intro + outro video that includes the Novice Pack + Stoke videos and images you provide for me, Overlay Texts.



Expert Pack: 

  • A 15 - 30 second intro + outro video and everything included in the Skillful Pack + your own custom design + Alpha(Transparent) Background + Source File + Any Format Render (e.g. .mp4, .mov, .wmv..... ).



Let's get your amazing intro for your channel out there!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job, thank you so much for doing a great job!

:

It's perfect thank you so much for your great work!

:

Thank you!

:

Good work!

:

Leulzenebe is so great he did exactly what I asked for and was happy to do a few changes too




No comments:

Post a Comment