Friday 14 May 2021

Create You A Custom Youtube Intro Video











About:

Youtube intro:



  • three slides
  • background music of your choice 
  • background picture or plain colour background of your choice
  • your name and/or own logo included
  • "subscribe" on final slide including sound effects 
  • social handles and logos included 
  • fast delivery time 
  • unlimited photos included (please send in message if you can't attach all to requirements page)





If you have any questions please do not hesitate to drop me a quick message. If you choose to purchase without a conversation, please make sure you fill in all the requirements in as much detail as possible, so I can make the intro perfect for you :)



I look Forward to creating something special, just for you!





PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE YOU ORDER, ESPECIALLY IF WHAT YOU WANT IS SOMETHING THAT IS NOT ON MY PAGE.





Would you like a simpler Youtube intro? Why not have a look at my other fiverr gig?



https://www.fiverr.com/share/pld73G

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I rebranded my YouTube. I didn’t know which way I wanted to go so I wows just getting her different sporadic thoughts and ideas. She literally took that and created exactly want I envisioned. I’m so amazed by her work. She was professional, she communicated well, work was done by deadlines. Very easy to work with. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND! 🤞

Seller's Response:

Thank you SO much for such a lovely review! I was so happy working your idea, it was fun to do and you were so easy to work with. You are welcome back anytime, just pop me a message & i'll help your visions come to life! Nicole Mary

Seller's Response:

I really love her work ! , she went beyond my expectations . She responded quickly to my messages and paid attention to all the details I gave her . I will most definitely be using her services again if need be, and I highly recommend her !

Seller's Response:

Thank you for such a lovely review! If you need anything in the future just drop me a message and I will try to help you as best I can 🥰

Seller's Response:

The final intro and Outro that I ordered came out exactly as I hoped for. I love the final product. great communication, did the changes that I asked for. I can confidently put this on my YouTube channel and he happy with it. Overall a great experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment