Friday 7 May 2021

Create A League Of Legends Intro With Your Text In 3D











About:

League of Legends style intro in 3D with your custom text.

Also available Outro, Countdown, Icon, Watermark, Lower Thirds, Transitions and more. Check the video showcase for more information.

With effects and animations just like the Original. And also the unique ones. That even Riot don't have.

Versions: Classic, Winter, Halloween and New Year.

I already made stuff like this for Machinima Realm and many other LoL streamers, players and youtubers.



  • INTRO - with sound and audio fx
  • OUTRO - with 2 video placeholders, logo with your text and 1 text place holder
  • LOGO - 1 rendered frame with your text (on transparent)
  • Simple Countdown - from 10 to 1 and Bonus clip with your text
  • PRO Countdown - Highly detailed version from 10 to 1 with your text
  • Lower Third - with 2 text place holders (on transparent)
  • Animated ICON - looped with your text (on transparent)
  • Transition - in and out, covers full screen in between (on transparent)


Feel free to contact me for custom orders if you want only specific piece from the set.



I am online most of the time. So please contact me before ordering. Thanks.



Reviews


:

Very very fast and gave me exactly what I needed. Great seller, I will be back for more!

:

Woow!! This looks so good! The video is a very appreciated gift aswell, thanks so much dude! Thanks so much for this, its gonna look so cool on the banners!

:

Outstanding experience. Dino understood my requirements perfectly and created a masterpiece. I would use his services once again in a heartbeat.

:

Very Great. Very patience to ensure perfection.. Thumbs up!

:

Outstanding job! And super quick!




No comments:

Post a Comment