Saturday 8 May 2021

Make A Cyberpunk 2077 Intro With Your Text











About:

Hey,



Re-creation of the Cyberpunk 2077 game logo reveal.

With many options within to customize it by your needs. With your text fully created in full 3D and your year or number. Also offering a custom versions with Logo in 3D and your text in Neon style and glitch effects. 3 music & sound fx to chose from. Get your self a one of a kind intro for youtube, facebook, instagram ect.



I'm a professional motion graphics designer and animator. I have more than 8 years of experience in that field. Beside animating I also do 3D modeling.



This re-creation is 100% made by me. Only I own it, and only I offer it. Exclusively on Fiverr.



I offer professional service and quick turnaround. I also offer custom work, ideas and brainstorming. And also unlimited revisions for custom work. 



Delivering format as MP4 in fullHD 1080p at 30 pfs. Also available in QHD (1440p) or 4K and 60fps (Available Within EXTRAS).

Reviews


:

So Happy that I chose this Seller!, I had some requests, Delivered product was Beyond my expectations! Great Communication and Turnover time, everything i wanted, better than I expected! Would enjoy working W/ this seller again!

:

Thank you for the work. great comms and very fast. I highly recommend Designosaur187. Thank you!! 5-star.

:

High quality execution and a smooth end product! Furthermore all questions were answered and Dino replied kind and timely.

:

Delivered expected product in timely manner, very impressed with the end result.

:

Was great to work with! Responded quickly and communicated very well with a misunderstanding we had! The work was Grade A material and worth every penny.




No comments:

Post a Comment