Wednesday 19 May 2021

Create A 5 To 20 Second Intro Or Outro For Youtube











About:

I have an Honors Degree in Marketing and 4+ years of experience in branding and design. I specialize in designing on brand engaging creatives that will connect your brand with your customers/viewers. If needed, I can provide further branding kits with your design. Please feel free to send me a message as I am sure I can accommodate your needs.



There are some sellers offering intros and outros for a lesser cost in their basic gig. I offer you a high-quality engaging intro or outro video that will be eye-catching. I have years of branding, designing and marketing experience. Your video will be in your inbox as an HD mp4 file. My basic gig is $80 as I will ensure your video comes out high quality and exceeds your expectations.



I will:

  • Create an HD mp4 intro or outro
  • 100% copyright free
  • Ensure it is on brand to your channel and content



Please Note:

  • Provide me with important details you are looking for.
  • I will NOT utilize demeaning messages or images
  • I will NOT use copyright images



I’m at your service, feel free to send me a message anytime and let’s start creating your video!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment