Saturday 8 May 2021

Make An Extraordinary Intro And Outro For You











About:

  • why should you order from me?
  • Hi, i am sy sunny.I'm a 3 years experienced video game editor and youtube video editor, I use after effects, premiere pro,audacity.there will no watermark for my edits. I put a lot of hard work in every project I start and I always respect customer + I'm active 8\7.


  • What do you expect to see in this gig?
  • Gifs
  • Visual Effects
  • Shakes
  • Sound Effects
  • Cinematic Effects
  • free copyright music
  • Sound Enhancements
  • 60 FPS or higher
  • 1920 x 1080 or higher
  • Slow motion
  • Flicker 
  • Dynamic Transitions
  • Small video size
  • semi long video
  • For any further questions feel free to contact me.

bye bye



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment