Wednesday 19 May 2021

Create Esports Intro Logo Custom Animated Mascot, Esports











About:

About This Gig esports intro

Real quality & cheap affordable best quality is my mindset for my mascot animations

 I will create an amazing CUSTOM animated mascot esports intro logo for your youtube channel twitch or any other social media based on your mascot esports logo 

The reason why my gig is different than others are 

  I'm new here but I can do much better!

  •  Amazing Custom animated intro
  •  Full HD File for the final file MP4/M4V/MOV format only

This gig only provide 5 - 10 seconds long,  if you need longer duration, I can make you that, but it will cost extra, so please contact us before ordering 

This gigs only for 1 version only if you want transparent background there will be an extra cost, you can check the extra service on this gig to get this done :)

SO BEFORE YOU PLACING ORDER PLEASE NOTE : 

This gig requires the SOURCE file of your existing logo. 

PNG Hi-Ress or PSD or AI or EPS format.

feel free to message me anytime 24/7. I will definitely reply to your message

Ignore this:

esports intro, esports logo

Reviews


:

the Communication was very consistant, and extremely fast respond time and detailed questions and answers the final work was above expectations. i am extreamly satisfied and do recommend this to everyone everything was spot on

:

This was my first time working with him and trust me hid did the work beyond my expectations. The communication was good and he understood everything what I wanted. i had so many revisions but he was so happy to produce the best thing for me. I highly recommend him. I'll come here in future too.

:

Has to be one of the best out there, gave me everything i wanted, im so happy with the outcome!

:

Everything about him is perfect he delivered it before the deadline and we have an awesome communication he is the best seller i will recommend to everyone and will love to hire him again in future Thank you so much

:

Great work, nice communication ;) Great Seller :)




No comments:

Post a Comment