Wednesday 15 July 2020

Create A 3D Rotating Version Of Your Logo











About:

I will create a 360 degree rotating 3D version of your logo with a transparent background. These kinds of animations are perfect for use in screensavers, holograms, and water marking videos. It comes loopable as a standard feature at 30fps. 4K and 60fps are also options to choose from as well as animation transparency. You may also choose to add custom/colors materials where use the colors you want and not what I see from the logo provided. For example a mining company wanting their logo in the original colors but also to appear rock like. The custom animation option is perfect for animations like coins flipping in the air. Please ensure the logo that needs the animation is the exact design you would like before submitting. I will take as much detail as possible.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good job thanks

:

Excellent communication and great work. Very please with the graphics.

:

Great work great communication and worked with me until I was happy with the final article

:

Great communication.

:

Thank you for my rating and also allowing me to bring your animation to life. To attempt to serve all of my clients to the best of my abilities, I would like to know what I didnt do as perscribed in my gig. Please let me know so I can fix it going forward







Create A 3D Rotating Version Of Your Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment