Thursday 2 July 2020

Make Original Custom Animation Of Your Logo











About:

Welcome to my gig. I will animate your logo using Original design, Totally Customized for your Needs





What I need:

  • Your logo/artwork (AI/EPS recommended)
  • Tagline/website (optional)
  • Any other piece of information (optional)
  • For more complex designs and animations, send me a message via Inbox.




Sound design and music is included for free in this Gig.



Usage of animation:

The animation can be used for any website or any purpose, this can include YouTube videos, Twitter, Facebook, commercials, motion films and videos, any social media, etc



Reviews


:

He said that the logo was too complicated. I sent him a 1080p PSD file with three super easy sides of a triangle to do something cool with. He threw a triangle in a circle and called it good. The colors and effects were great. The music was appropriate. I just don't believe that it was as complicated as what he led on to believe.

:

Excellent work!!! had many revisions however he helped me to get this done with neat finish, I will recommend this designer.

:

Very very impressed with the delivery! Seller is really helpful and patient. Strongly recommended to all!

:

Great job!

:

Wow! that's perfect!







Make Original Custom Animation Of Your Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment