Monday 27 July 2020

A Vibrant Custom Logo Animation











About:

Hi,

I create professional logo animation and provide a great solution for all kinds of businesses that are looking to promote their brand online. Every brand is recognized by its logo and having a custom animated logo makes your brand stand ahead of the rest. 

When you animate your logo, you energize your whole business. It makes customers take a second look.

Don't settle for templates. Custom logo animation seeks high attention. Creative impulse helps us fulfilling 100% expectations of our clients.



Here is what you'll receive:

★ Professionally animated video

★ Background music/SFX

★ On-time delivery

★ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee



More Value with gig extras, check out the packages



Please note that I do not provide explainer videos, character animation, and 3D animation.



How To Order:

Send me your logo in vector .eps, .ai, layered PDF or high quality layered .psd format.



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The most important aspect of a job is communication. Gaurav nails it to the teeth. The amazing work done goes without mentioning. Exactly how I wanted! Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

You the explained the requirements in a perfect way. Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

You did a great job with my limited knowledge of the resources you needed. Thank you for working with me on this! Great work!

Seller's Response:

I appreciate you trusting me with this. Thanks

Seller's Response:

igourav is a true professional. He understood exactly what I was going for and nailed it exactly as I had in my mind. He communicates throughout the process and is very willing to adjust as needed. I highly recommend him for any animated logo job. A+++++







A Vibrant Custom Logo Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment