Wednesday 1 July 2020

5 Different Style Social Media Lower Third Within 24Hr











About:

Before You Order Me Please Contact With Me. See the All Package Price Then Order Me Directly.

I WILL PUT YOUR INFORMATION ANDMAKE YOUR LOWER THIRD ANIMATION

I'll PROVIDE-
  1. .MOV or PNG Sequence with Alpha Channel
  2. Fully Transparent Background
  3. Full HD 1920x1080px (Contact for other resolutions)
  4. After Effects Source file (Follow Gig Extras)


See The Package:



Only One Style.



Basic: 3 Lower Third 5$

Standard: 5 Lower Third 10$

Premium: 7 Lower Third 15$



All Lower Third I do From My Gig.



Select Any Style Lower Third From The Gig. I already Mention one two five. Just tell me the number Which number style you need.

Send Me your All Information Like text  About Lower Third. Also, Tell me which Color You need.



 



WHY ME?

  1. Fast Delivery
  2. 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  3. Unlimited Revisions
  4. If you are not satisfied with my work, I will give you money back

Feel free to order anytime. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Send me a message anytime.



#lower_third #lower_thirds #lower_third_animation #aftereffects_template #social_lower_third #custom_lower_third #animated_title #title_animation

Reviews


: : : : :





5 Different Style Social Media Lower Third Within 24Hr

No comments:

Post a Comment