Wednesday 1 July 2020

Create Cyber Intro Logo Animation











About:

★ WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU? 



I can create this awesome video intro animation for your business or whatever project you might have! This animation will look amazing at the beginning or end of your videos or presentations and will make you stand out to your competition! 



★ WHAT do YOU get? ★



✔ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

✔ You get Free background Music

✔ I will deliver the final output file in Full HD 1080p.



How to order :



1. Provide your TEXT or LOGO (must be in High-Quality PNG or AI or EPS or PSD or PDF)

2. Your Slogan or Website Adress



★ CONTACT ME! ★



If you have any questions regarding this gig please just ask and I will be more than happy to help you create video intro in no time :)



If you want some more information, please send me a message and I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you!



Note: This gig offer doesn't include custom work like animating your graphic. The animation will be same as our sample. so before order please check it.



Contact me for more information.

Reviews


:

EXCELLENT Experience!!! Thank you so much! Wow will order again and again that was amazing perfectly fit what I imagined.. Great communication and positive work relationship!

:

Love it!!!!

:

I am very happy with super work

:

Great Product!~

:

Dankeschön!







Create Cyber Intro Logo Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment