Friday 3 July 2020

Custom Logo Animation 24 Hours











About:

______100% Custom logo Animations______



  • No Copyrighted Stuff
  • No Pre-made Templates




My Portfolio:: https://goo.gl/2MQJQ4



Welcome to my gig, I hope you're doing well,



If you're looking for a professional custom logo animation for your brand or youtube channel Then you came to the right place. I'm offering 100% unique custom logo animationIt will be fully custom made according to your logo.



I will give you:
  • Unlimited revisions for all the packages.
  • Unique animation, not a pre-made template.
  • As soon as possible delivery.
  • 24/7 customer support.
  • 100% satisfaction.


Why me?



  • Because I'm doing logo animations for 2 years and I have a broad knowledge of animations and trends.
  • Made dozens of custom logo animations with 5-star reviews that you can check below.




I need from your side:



  • The source file of your logo or High-resolution PNG(source file is preferred though)
  • Any message or idea(Optional)


Order now to get the best results.



Thanks again.



Note:
Please contact me before placing your order.



Sadaqat Ali

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A very beautiful result again - I'm 100% happy with my video, and be back for more. Jan

Seller's Response:

Always pleasure to work

Seller's Response:

Sadaqat was quick to respond, polite in his interactions, patient with the revisions and good with his service. I am happy to recommend him to others and I wish him the best in his job.

Seller's Response:

Great Experience! Very easy to work with and very kind person, explains everything so nicely that I don't have to ask anything twice. I would love to work with him again. Thank you very much for the Tip Steve I really appreciate it.

Seller's Response:

Awesome work! Very patient with all my revisions. End result was amazing.







Custom Logo Animation 24 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment