Friday 3 July 2020

Make You Old Classic Style Intro Video For You Logo Only











About:

I will make you a classic style intro video for your logo, same as the sample video. * 10 sec. duration * mp4 format * HD Video 720p (add $5 more for if you want in 1080p). just send me your logo (.psd or .png format, 300kb min), and your message.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot! seller did all what I requested, very good job!

Seller's Response:

Thank You. Looks great!

Seller's Response:

very communicative buyer, helps me a lots to know what she really want.

Seller's Response:

Absolutely outstanding. We LOVE it!!! Thank you for your professionalism, quick collaboration and flexibility, I'll be back again - we have more work for you:)

:

Thanks! Glad To know, that you like it :)







Make You Old Classic Style Intro Video For You Logo Only

No comments:

Post a Comment