Saturday 18 July 2020

Create Custom Logo Animation











About:

Please read the following description before place the order.


In this gig, I offer a high-quality logo animation service for an affordable price. I do not use any kind of template or pre-animated elements like other sellers. all the animations are created manually by using adobe after effects and Illustrator. you can check it by the quality of the animations that I offer.



This is only an animation service. I do not create/design logos. so you have to provide the design.




Check gig extras for additional services.


How to get started :


1) I need the logo in good quality. so make sure to provide your logo in the best quality that you have. It will be great if you can send your logo in vector format(.ai, .eps, .svg).


2) And send me your initial idea for the animation. 
If you do not have a proper idea, you can leave it up to me.


Contact me any time if you have any questions regarding my gig. :)

Reviews


:

Casa designs was really helpful, patient, and delivered what I wanted, just the way I described it. I would recommend to anyone for sure!

:

Perfect as usual !! Highly recommend.

:

Perfect animation by casa!!

:

Absolutely brilliant work!

:

Amazing, thank you buddy!







Create Custom Logo Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment