Sunday 16 August 2020

Create Scary Movie Title Intro











About:

will create this stylish and creepy title intro in HD 720p for you for $5.



Please include 6 images or videos and 6 titles. These can be uploaded to a cloud account and I will download them from there if you send me a link.



videos must be edited and uploaded as separate files.



video includes the music but check out the extras below for more customisation.

Reviews


:

quick to the point love it

:

Fantastic Fiverr!

:

If your looking for someone you can trust & someone who will get the job done right & very fast - then this is who you want doing your work - take it from me - im a happy customer & will continue to have him work on many other projects for me

:

Aww man you are the best. Exactly what I wanted and very fast delivery

:

Thank you so much for a beautiful video! Great seller to work with!!! Will make sure you are satisfied!




No comments:

Post a Comment