Thursday 13 August 2020

Create A Custom Animation For Your Logo











About:

I will create custom 2D animation for your logo or video intro! Based on your specifications, I can animate your logo, mascot, etc. and even include background music if requested!

Reviews


:

Thx for the work

:

Loved it! We went through a few revisions and I'm happy with the final product.

:

bdtrickey3 was the best seller I've worked with communication- and creativity-wise. Was able to execute exactly what I asked, and provided their own recommendations on parts that I was unsure about. As you can see they are highly creative and skilled in their examples, but also can complete the work you have in mind perfectly. I will be using bdtrickey3 again.

:

Thank you for my new upgraded logo. Great communication and pleasant to work with. Great job!

:

Many thanks, much appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment