Thursday 20 August 2020

Create 5 Corporate Video Intro Logo Animation











About:

★ Most popular logo animations on Fiverr ★



Are you looking for Cool, Clean, Stunning & Professional Logo Animation?

Then you are at the right place!

You can use these intros at the start or end of a video or even between the scenes.



BEST OFFER. I will try to deliver your intros within 24 hours or less, so you don't need to click on extra fast delivery.



What Do I offer?




✔ 3/5 Logo animation according to the gig package you select.
✔ Final output format .mp4 is standard (Other formats on request)
✔ Overlay Text
✔ Custom Colors
✔ Perfectly matching background music
✔ Superb Pixels & Colors
✔ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
✔ Commercial Use 
✔ YouTube & Vimeo Ready to go!



Kindly Provide me:
Your LOGO OR TEXT (No Hidden charges for Tagline, Slogan, website)

The logo should be transparent in either .png, ai, eps, psd, svg, pdf format.



Watch the gig preview before placing an order. 



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.



Order with confidence!



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I LOVE LOVE MY RESULTS! Eagerly was proficient , provides excellent quality work and was very timely with my order. This was actually my second order with eagerly. I highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

The second time I've used Eagerly for my video intro. Amazing quality and very fast delivery.

Seller's Response:

Excellent service. So fast and professional. Will definitely be using your services again. Thanks so much. Love it!!

:

Thank you so much!

:

well done thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment