Saturday 5 September 2020

Two Christmas Logo Intro In HD











About:

Hello Customer, 

I'll do Awesome two Christmas logo intros for 5$



Requirements:

  • Logo in High Quality (Please give me Without Background)
  • Small text (If you want)


For 5$ You Will Receive :

  • Video 1 in Full HD and Video 2 in HD
  • Maximum Two logos for One gig. (One video per One logo)
  • Both videos in .MP4 (If you want I'll Render to MOV,AVI Etc.)
  • In 24 Hours Fast Delivery


You can use these for your Website,youtube Intro, Shortfilm, Trailer Etc.



And see my gigs for more

If you have any problem, Feel free to contact me before ordering!


Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of the best deals I've ever found on Fiverr!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Very kind Person. Thank you very much sir!

Seller's Response:

Excellent

:

Great buyer! Thank you very much sir

:

Prompt and efficient service.




No comments:

Post a Comment