Sunday 30 August 2020

Create Short Logo Video In 24 Hours











About:

  • ★★ Professional.High Quality. Industry Standard. Logo Animation ★★



<< Provide me with the details of your requirement & i will create custom made logo as well >>



Please browse through my gallery to view samples of animations.

Link=>



  • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiFY1qou6y8v0B8GzhumRYg


Once you choose the animation that you like, please place an order and send me the serial number of the animation that you are interested in - it’s that simple! 

What You Get:

✔ Full HD Logo Animation

✔ Background Music

✔ Fast Turnaround

✔ Secure Delivery Of Logo Animation Files

✔ 5 Star Customer Service 

You just need to send me:

Your Text or Your Logo (AI, EPS, PDF, PNG, PSD) any format 

(If you don't have a logo then you can send just your text).

Reviews


Seller's Response:

the best seller i found on fiverr very flexible and customer oriented.

:

Super fast delivery, nice guy.

:

Thankyou sir. let me know any more future requirement.

:

I am a return customer. Fast turn around and attention to detail. Great value.

:

No one could have done a better job than this. Consistent communication and professional manner. He really listened my requirements and have a good eye for detail.




No comments:

Post a Comment