Monday 24 August 2020

Create 3D Animated Logo Intro Video











About:

▸▶► :Best 3d Logo Animation Service On Fiverr : ◄◀◂





Are you looking for an amazing logo animation in 1 day? 
You came to the right place! 





▸▶► This Gig is Offering:◄◀◂ 




☑ 1920x1080px FULL HD Resolution video
☑ Original Audio include ♪♪
☑ Delivery Fast Max 1 day
☑ Revision Unlimited




How To Order : 


Simply send me your logo, and let me know how you want it animated, If you're not sure how, you can leave it to me, I'm very creative.


Let's do this! Order now!


If you have any question, please contact me.
____________________________________________________
Video can be used as YouTube Intros, Vimeo video, Facebook Video Promos, Outros and intros and more, logo animation!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent quality and speedy work. I would highly recommend this seller!!!! I had my final files in less than 6 hours from order.

Seller's Response:

Hopefully, you liked my work. Please come back for more work. I will try my best

Seller's Response:

He did a great job. It wasnt exactly what I was looking for but I think that was more on my part than his.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer and looking forward to work with you again. Thank you

Seller's Response:

BEYOND EXCELLENT. HIRE THIS 3-D ANIMATOR. HE IS EXTREMELY PRECISE.




No comments:

Post a Comment