Thursday 6 August 2020

Make An Animation Of An Icon, Logo Or Image











About:

An animated icon or logo would be very catchy for your viewers. For example, a blinking phone icon would help viewers locate your contact information in your websites. Same thing with your RSS, email and web icons and even in your company logo.



Using Photoshop CS6 and other animation apps, I can animate your social media, mobile app and company logos/icons. Or just a simple animation of an image, for instance, a bouncing ball, a flying plane etc. Revisions can also be made such as change of color among others until you are satisfied with the result.



My goal is to give you fast and best service without compromising the quality of work. So, click that order button now!



You can also check out my other gigs. Looking forward to be working with you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks Ian! This is my second job with you and I am happy and grateful! Many Blessings Dijana

Seller's Response:

Awesome! My pleasure to deliver quality work, Dijana. Thanks for the repeat order.

Seller's Response:

Great work

:

Ian is wonderful! I'm booking my next job with him as we speak :)

:

Great working with you, very patient and understanding. Thanks a lot! My pleasure.




No comments:

Post a Comment