Tuesday 18 August 2020

Create 5 Animated Logo Video Intro From Top 30 Option











About:

✪✪✪✪ BEST ANIMATED LOGO SERVICE ON FIVERR ✪✪✪✪



This is absolutely new, professional and elegant video intros for your website,blog or YT channel.



All intros in this package bigger impact to viewer & easier for your customers to remember. If you want a fun with Intros & Animated Logo.I am ready to do right now


You get  Full rights to use all videos anywhere you want! No Copyright issue EVER!



You can choose from 30 different styles Here:  https://youtu.be/NgmIsVAXOo4



>I will provide you<



♥ 30 Different & Latest Styles of Intro.

♥ All of The Intros Matching with sound effects.

♥ Full Hd Resolution 1920x1080

♥ Output format  .mp4/.avi/.Mov (default mp4)

♥ Super Fast Delivery

♥ Commercial use license

♥ Overlay Text

♥ Color Correction

♥ Hi-Res Music 44.1 kHz♥ Videos will be YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo Ready




>You will provide me<



♥ Logo (jpg, eps, psd, png, ai, pdf)

♥ Text / Tagline / Url (optional/not necessary)



YOU CAN CHECK MY GIG EXTRAS FOR MORE COOL SERVICES



You can contact me 24/7, I'm always available, do not hesitate to ask





Reviews


:

Very good service. Easy in everything, now I have some nice things to work with. The best recomendations from me. And YES - I be back for more.....

:

I screamed with excitement !!! My vision came to life!!! Thank You soooo much I will be ordering more. Thanks

:

I enjoyed working with this seller. He over-delivered and made sure that I was pleased with my project. I will order again soon.

:

Easy to communicate and fast

:

Nice work. Very prompt.




No comments:

Post a Comment