Monday 3 August 2020

Create A 3D Rotating Logo Animation Spin Loop











About:

♥ Welcome - 3D Spinning Logo HD Video Loop (mov,mp4,gif) ♥



Bring your lovely logo into life by adding 3D depth & spinning motion.

Please check my portfolio to see how I converted simple flat logos into shiny 3D spinning logos.


✪✪✪ Trusted by Hundreds of Buyers ! ✪✪✪


Features 
Seamless Loop - Start & end of the animation is matched. 
Transparent Background or any color you prefer.
Real 3D Animation/Render - It is not just rotating your logo image. 
HD MOV Output - You can further tweak the speed & color without loosing the quality.
GIF Files - Transparent Gif files for web purposes (*extra service)

► Text Overlay - Add your slogan or url 



Specifications (can be changed on request)
Resolutions : 720p / 1080p / 4K
File Types : MOV / MP4 / GIF
Duration : 10 Sec (1 rev)

► Background : Transparent / Alpha or Color


Suitable for 
Youtube, Video editing , Instagram, Giphy, Video Walls, Overlays, Displays, Back Drops, Presentations, Web page headers/footers


Extra Services
If you do not have a vector logo, I'll redraw it
I will make an animated GIF file 


If you need more information please contact me




Reviews


:

Very Good and will work again in future tasks as we move forward with our website and also for integral posts.

:

Malinda did an excellent job on my animation with an ultra-fast turn around time. Will be working with here again for anything I need in the future

:

Amazing servies again :) Thank you so much for this amazing service and your work is incredible! Super happy with this.

:

Very pleased with how everything came out. I paid extra for the 1day option and got it even faster than I expected.

:

Very good work done quickly and followed the exact guidelines I had given! Will be looking forward to working again with you in the future!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment