Monday 3 August 2020

Video Trailer Book,Ebook In CINEMATIC Effect











About:

*CONTACT before buying for clarifications,else click the ORDER button:D*



I'm a blogger and a budding author who loves promoting books. :)I enjoy making trailers.

I select images,script,video animation  fr you at NO EXTRA COST 



I will do up to 40 sec book video trailer fr $5.You can send me your choice of background music(NO COPYRIGHT)(I can select one for you if you don't have an idea). 

check buyer's instruction to provide details. I have limited access to copyright free materials. So, if I don't have the materials you need, please purchase them and send it to me.



Website links in trailer aren't NOT clickable!



Revision Policy: ONE free MINOR edit on:

a) wording

b) length of each frame

Revision applicable for background music and pictures if you provide them.



*$10 extras:

1)HIGH resolution CINEMATIC effect 1 min video

**$20 extras:

1)HIGH resolution CINEMATIC effect 1.15 MIN video

***$40 extras:

SUPER SAVER:

1) include$20 extras

2) editable movie maker project file

I'm a blogger with good network with authors so promote your work through me. Check out OTHER GIGS for various promotions

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My experience with this seller was amazing, she listened, she paid attention to the message and created the exact feel I was going for! I love her work!

Seller's Response:

great buyer

Seller's Response:

Great Job! Knows her business and knows how to communicate.

Seller's Response:

great buyer. easy to work with. provides clear direction

Seller's Response:

great video! thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment