Saturday 23 May 2020

Create An Amazing Private Jet Video Intro Logo Animation











About:

Hi Fiverr



  I will create an Amazing Airplane Branding and Logo Reveal, as you can see in the gig sample video * See my other gigs for Cars, Trucks, Planes, Sealing Boats  ETC

See samples:  
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkeAk1SDVu_I-ivuEdkXXTQ/





I will  change the colors of the airplane for your logo colors  for free



What you will get with order base $5 order :

  • -40 Second airplane video with your brand, text,or logo on the body & tail.
  • -1080p HD video delivery.
  • -Background music replaceable with your own audio if you send the audio.
  •  Logo Reveal.

       

Here's what you'll get for $5:



★ Create airplane Video Animation with your Logo
★ Final output in HD QUALITY (1280x1080)
★ Sound Included
★ Superb Pixel and Colors


The video will be YouTube, Vimeo Ready, Facebook and more!

How to Order: Just send me your Logo
I'll also add  Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address you would 
like 



Please send me the bigger version of your logo you have. 

in either PNG, PSD, AI or EPS format.   



Dont have a transparent one dont worried I make it transparent for you 







Reviews


:

Great guy! Responds quick and his work is perfect

:

Amazing job, very easy to communicate and efficient changes

:

Give me ideas y fast

:

Some coaching required but very pleased with outcome. Worth the money.

:

Wonderful service




No comments:

Post a Comment