Sunday 31 May 2020

Create Amazing Animations For Your Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Looking for unique animations for your logo. I will help you to choose Awesome animations for your brand.



                                        *****See the clean animations gallery******

                                            >>>
 https://tinyurl.com/y3od4p9n<<<<


With this Gig, you will receive,
UNIQUE Video intros For your Logo

Full HD 1080p Render Quality Video
Background Music ♪♪
Custom Color
Custom Background
Website or Tagline Added for Free
Can be Done with Text




Why you hire me?


100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Super Fast Delivery
Friendly/VIP Customer Service
I will give you the option to chose other VIDEO INTRO ANIMATIONS






What you have to provide me,


✔︎Your logo or any Text
✔︎Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address (one option)
✔︎Transparent Logo.PNG or PSD, AI or EPS for Best Output






You can use it for,
Your Videos

Brand Promotion
Commercials
Youtube Intro
Promo Video
Logo Reveal
Intro & Outro Animation
Website
Social Media
Blog
Game intros & more!




Please note:
Do not Request any custom Works.


☎ If you have any questions, Please Contact me without any hesitation.




Keyword:
Best, Professional, Clean, 




Regards

Sweeden

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. I totally recommend this Fiverr. A pleasure to deal with. Will be back in future.

Seller's Response:

Amazing buyer, Thanks for your great review. I really appreciate that. Hopefully soon I shall be able to help you again.

Seller's Response:

great work

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your great review. I really appreciate that.

Seller's Response:

You’re a true professional. Many thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment