Wednesday 6 May 2020

Animate Your Logo Professionally











About:

Hello!

Thank you for stopping by!

 

WHY ME:

I have the BEST SOLUTION FOR startups, bloggers, musicians and realtors etc and it is AFFORDABLE FOR EVERYONE. I can completely match your company idea and theme, giving your business UNIQUE looks!

 

It might have taken a long time to visit my Gig, let me capitalize on this opportunity by showing something favourable for you!

 

WHAT WILL YOU GET?

Super Cool Professional Design in Full HD

Background Music and Sound Effects

Super Economical

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

 

WHAT WE NEED?

We’ll need your logo in good quality with your URL/Solgan/Tagline (optional). It would be great if you send the logo in PNG/Ai/PSD or EPS.

 

BEST FOR?

Your Website

YouTube Channel

Your Business

Facebook or Instagram

Sounds Impressive? I am just a message away. Go ahead and hit “ORDER NOW”

 

Note: Select “Standard” & “Premium” if you’re looking for some OUT OF THE WORLD animation. Have a good day :)



Reviews


:

excellent service

:

Excellent freelancer. I've ordered multiple videos from this designer and I've always been happy with the results and overall experience!

:

This was my first Fiverr purchase and I had an immediate request for a quick turnaround time and he was on the ball and delivered faster than I could have imagined! I will be sending everyone of my future clients directly to him! Thank you so much and I am happy with the results!

:

Perfect, as always. Very creative freelancer and always nice to work with! Even though he had a family emergency, he was super communicative about the situation. We all have issues come up but he handled it very professionally. Looking forward to working with him for many more projects!

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment