Friday 29 May 2020

Create 3 Amazing Intro Animaton











About:

Professional Motion Graphics Animations



Please browse in the following link through my gallery to see samples of more than 50+ stunning animations.



https://goo.gl/NfISYZ 



Once you choose the animation you like, please place an order and send me the number of the animation you are interested in. >  it's that simple!




For only $5 you will have:

  • 3 Amazing animated intros ☑
  • Full HD 1080p resolution ☑ 
  • Background Music ☑
  • Overlay Text ☑
  • Custom Colors: I will customize the color scheme of the intro to match your logo. ☑
  • Commercial Use ☑


Extras:

  • Extra Fast Delivery, less than 24 hours 
  • Logo Transparency


You can use it for:


  • Youtube videos ☑
  • Website ☑
  • Bussines presentations ☑
  • Your company ☑


For best results:

  • Your logo should be high resolution (transparent .AI or EPS or .PSD or .PNG format)
  • Your webpage and Slogan can be included




Video Format delivery:

The delivery will be (.MP4 standard format) If you need other format like (.MOV) please submit it in (Your request) when you place an order.



Questions:

Please contact me and I will help you.





NOTE: I 
NOT DO CUSTOM ANIMATIONS REQUESTS. YOU GET WHAT YOU WATCH - PLEASE WATCH THE PREVIEW VIDEO! 




Check out my other gigs!!



Have a great day!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller never let's me down!!

:

Excellent customer, always is easy work with him because the information for work is very complete. Thank you for choosing my service, I hope to keep serving you!

:

seule chose à améliorer cest le temp de reponse pour communiquer

:

I love it!

:

This guy is amazing and his work is flawless!! Plus he got back to me AHEAD of schedule!!




No comments:

Post a Comment