Wednesday 27 May 2020

Create A Signature Animation For You











About:



You want a LOGO? But you want it to be simple as just your own signature. And you also want it to be a little professional as an animation, a catching animated signature. WITH A LOW BUDGET?



Then this is a gig for you.



*What you need is just your own signature picture, just simply write it down and capture it, send it to me.

I will turn your signature into a signing animation, like you writing it down.



*What I will deliver? Your animated signature!

There are many formats that I can provide:

-An Image sequence   (can be transparent)

-An animated gif.         (can be transparent)          

-A video ( .mp4, .avi, .mov,....)     (I cannot render as transparent video, so only color background)



*Note:

#   Every signature is just 1 gig (5 dollars).

#   I don't guarantee that final product will be exactly like your own signature. (You can see the sample of Britney signature)

#   Your happy and sastisfation is my priority. So, if you feel real bad about the final product I deliver, you can ask for remissions. 

And of course, if you feel bad after all, you can ask me for cancelling it anytime.

I can guarantee about this.



*If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.



Reviews


:

Brilliant!

:

Awesome talent, super fast and friendly! A++

:

Very good communication taking place. But, limitations are carrying out some designs and not in a position to add music is a constraint. But, otherwise, support is excellent

:

Perfect as always!!!

:

Wonderful animation and fast delivery. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment