Friday 22 May 2020

Create Amazing Fast Glitch Logo











About:

BEFORE EVERYTHING READ:
It's just a service customization! If you need your copy of audio / video licenses to use the online video, write me a message so I can provide you with license purchase links.
My customization prices DO NOT include V / A licenses


I will create this introduction, Logo to satisfy your desires.
I will create an introduction in HD at 720p, watch my sample video and check out my concerts more!



  

  • I do in HD resolution 1280 x 720p MP4
  • Music Included.
  • 12 sec commercial.
  • Video is ready for YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and more!



  If you want to change it (SHORTEN) costs $ 20



NOTE: Each revision requires an order unless the mistake is mine.

- The logo should be high resolution "transparency or PNG/PSD for best results"

Your movie will be exactly like this example & with your text.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment