Sunday 10 May 2020

Create A Unique Logo Animation











About:

Let me create an eye-catchy logo animation for your business. I can respond to any request, from a simple typography animation to a full 3D logo animations. Each one gets a special treatment and I never use templates!



In the ocean of videos, it's really important that your stories begin with a good, custom-made logo animation that will immediately lock attention of the viewers. Don't let them bounce off to the next video just because of a crappy opener! A unique animation will give your video a higher value, professional look, while keeping the brand consistency.



Don't waste time with generic solutions and start telling your stories with a real tailor-made logo animation. Let me help you!



Check out some of my previous logo animations on the link below.
https://vimeo.com/showcase/6527982


** If you contact me before placing the order, I could send you a custom offer with probably faster delivery times based on my schedule, and with some other benefits.



Reviews


:

Armin hat ein rundum tolles Resultat geliefert. Wir sind sehr zufrieden mit seiner Logo Animation. Er ist sehr freundlich und tritt sehr professionell auf. Auch der letzte Feinschliff klappte gut. Gerne wieder!

:

It took a little while to get it but it was so worth the wait! Super happy and excited with the end product and really can't wait to share it publicly. It captured everything about my brand and my story, wouldn't have had it any other way. Thank you!

:

Great work! I am very happy with the final product!!

:

Highly recommend Armin, his work is amazing!!!

:

Perfect job. Thanks Armin. I'm looking forward to give you a second work to accomplish ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment