Sunday 31 May 2020

Create 2D Frame By Frame Concept Animations











About:

Hi!  



I can create beautiful 2D, Frame by Frame Animations. 



I have experience creating animated logos, characters, storyboards, concept, simple and long animations.



Note
  • Before ordering please send me a message! 
  • You can ask me whatever you need
  • I will understand better what you need if you show me some references 


I look forward to hearing from you! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome as per usual! I went above and beyond with making sure every detail was present. I appreciate your hard work and talent!

Seller's Response:

I had a great experience with Sofi!! I was a bit nervous because my ask seemed a bit complicated. But, she nailed it!! I was thoroughly impressed with her work and unique style. She executed EXACTLY what I wanted, plus more. I am most definitely working with Sofi, again. Awesome experience :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!! I loved working with you too!

Seller's Response:

We achived goal through very good comunication. Thank you so much!

:

Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment