Friday 29 May 2020

Make 50 Animation Videos With Your Logo











About:

=================

Examples of 50 animations:

https://bit.ly/2QTBhiG

=================

Check the FAQ to find your BONUS CODE



Hello, we’re Eighth Studio LLC, and we have the best solution for small and middle businesses, bloggers, musicians, realtors, etc. We collected 50 of the best animation effects to revitalize your logo and help you to attract more audience.



What will you receive with the order for $15?

We’ll create a “Personal Plan” that includes 50 animations with your logo. All the videos come in Full HD 1080p with your corporate colors and background music. To get animations within 24 hours, you need to place an order and send us your logo in the best quality you have (.ai .eps .pdf .png).



If you have further questions, send me a message, and we will quickly reply to it.

Reviews


:

Thanks, im happy with the videos you have sent. This is the 2nd time I haveused your services and once again I am happy

:

Great job! I was provided with multiple options for my custom order. By far one of the best gigs I purchased on fiver. Thank you for the great work.

:

This is my second time having a logo animated and it was just as great as the first experience. Exactly what I needed and within 24 hours.

:

Thank you so much - great work as always. Would definitely purchase again and recommend to others. The service is incredibly fast and any concerns are rectified swiftly.

:

Delighted with logo animations, and time line for completion was even better than I had anticipated, same day on this occasion. Fantastic value for money too, as well as being very helpful and courteous to me. I would be very happy to recommend their work to anyone interested in logo animation, it's so worth it, just do it !.




No comments:

Post a Comment