Tuesday 19 May 2020

Animate Your Logo Professionally For Business











About:

I will Professionally animate your logo for $10!



Order Instructions:

1. Purchase this gig

2. Provide a high quality logo in any format, preferably in .png, .eps, or .psd..

3. We can add your website or tagline in the video (optional)



Video packages can include:

  • Background music
  • Final output format in .mp4
  • Revisions (covers mistakes or errors due to the creator. Will be charged extra for requesting changes to a video such as animation, length of video, etc.)
  • HD 1080p



Great for:

  • Your Website
  • Your YouTube Channel
  • Your Company & more!



Order Today!

✔︎Fast Delivery Guaranteed

✔︎Excellent Customer Service

Reviews


:

Fiiverrdesigner delivered a number of custom logo animations for me in a timely manner. Very responsive to me messages and was willing to ensure that my brief was met... I will definitely use again in the future. Thank you - wonderful service delivered in under 48 hours! Brilliant!

:

well done!

:

Nice quality and fast deliver, I really like the result. Appreciate it!

:

great communication, service as descriped, A+

:

This Seller is quite fast(within an hour or two) and, great with animation. I am very satisfied with the work requested.




No comments:

Post a Comment