Saturday 31 October 2020

A Beautiful Logo Animation With Svg And Css











About:

WELCOME!


Thanks for visiting my gig. Looking for a nice SVG logo animation to bring to the interaction with users? You've come to the right place. Logo animation represents your website in a unique and consistent style. Introduce your company in a professional manner and grow your business. You just need to send me your logo, describe your idea let my creativity does it's job. In case you have a complex vision.



SUPPORT :


1) Compatibility in all modern browsers.
2) Mobile responsive.
3) Light weight code.



WHAT YOU CAN GET :


* SVG Animation. 
* Gif.
* Mp4.



WHAT I WILL NEED FROM YOU :


- Your vector/psd/jpg/png.
- Description on how the animation should look (it can be straight directions or just brief explanation).



If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a message. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.



Regards,
Dan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dan has been great to work with, his communication was excellent and took on board my points when making a revision to the animation. I would definitely use him again. Great work!

Seller's Response:

Lovely buyer!

Seller's Response:

Flawless! Thanks so much! Very easy to work with :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you for such a wonderful feedback. It was lovely working with you and thanks for the tip!

Seller's Response:

Has made a very nice and smooth animtion of my logo! Thanks for the excelent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment