Tuesday 13 October 2020

A 3D Motion Graphics Animation Logo











About:

Hi, I am Ahmad at your Service.



This is a Motion graphics logo video with simple and classic effects



I will provide my awesome service of the log Video Design.



What you will get in Services



  • I will do a logo video for you in both (HD and FHD) depending on Package
  • I will add music and sound effects to the logo
  • Feel free to share any idea of the logo video and we can sort some thing for you
  • I will make the logo in 2d and 3d style.


Please Note: Please do Message me BEFORE PUTTING THE ORDER so that we can discuss the matter



  • I will do my work efficiently and properly
  • Feel free to message me anytime

Reviews


:

good job!!!

:

great job

:

Great to work and provides quality work in very quick manner

:

Excellent Service !

:

Exactly what I was needing. Outstanding work and quick delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment