Saturday 3 October 2020

Our Studio Will Create Your Logo With Animation











About:

Logo Creation  - Mijal Zagier



About my services:



I have been a brand designer for over 14 years. I understand marketing and I comprehend target, POD and online strategy.



I listen carefully to what you stand for and translate it into a visual language to create brands that will stand out and make an impact.


What I can do for you:



I Will create a logo and a design language for your brand.



Find reviews and samples here in my profile.



The process:

After you complete my questionnaire, I will create 1 logo concept. We will then refine and finalize the concept. Maybe changing colors? or the font?



---



Logo Animation - Vitor Farias



I can create simple custom animations to more complex animations for your brand, it all depends on your need and your project.



Where can you use: 



  • App Intro
  • Logo Reveal
  • Company Presentation

  • Youtube
  • Websites
  • Films
  • Social Media

  • Promo Video


No templates are used, the animations are completely customizable.



Before you buy GIG, please let me know a little bit more about your demand.

Reviews


:

Vitor is an amazing artist who always responds promptly with excellent communication skills. He and his team are very talented and are quite patient and willing to make the customer completely satisfied with the finished product. We will be working with his studio again. Muito obrigado!

:

great communication

:

Absolutely amazing company logo animation! I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment