Friday 2 October 2020

Create Particle Logo Reveal











About:

This Logo Intro is perfect for YouTube, Social networks, website or even Tv. 

What you will get:
  • Stunning Logo Intro 

  • HD 720 (1280x720) or HD 1080 (1920x1080) video quality.
  • Music and SFX are included !!!



For best result, you have to send me your logo with transparent background, or I can remove the background from your logo (It's optional, ask me first).



Regular gig will be delivered in HD 720p. MP4 format.

You can checkout gig extra for stunning Full HD resolution (It's Recommended)


Just send me your logo and Tag Line or URL. You can choose between Gold and Silver color.



I can also customize the colors to match your brand.

Reviews


:

All around awesome! I love it

:

Great job and that for a low price!

:

Got there in the end You have to be specific from the beginning, This helps both seller and buyer Very good!

:

AAAAA+++++ Great job and delivered early. Very, very happy with final result with my logo reveal video. Thank you so much!!!

:

Perfect!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment