Wednesday 14 October 2020

Create An Entirely Customized Intro Or Bumper For Your Brand











About:

Ever wondered how to make your brand stand out above the others? A bumper (or more commonly known as an intro) is a great way to have your brand be stuck in the minds of people who see it. 



Using Adobe After effects, (and optionally other 3D software) I will create a bumper for your brand that is custom designed and professional-looking. This will bring you maximum exposure and brand relevance. I will integrate your pre-existing logo and or Adobe Illustrator/vector files into the bumper. 



I do not use templates or premade projects. Every intro is 100% custom made and tailored to your brand. Please contact me before ordering so that we can discuss your project.



The bumper will be smooth, snappy, seamless, and eye-catching to all of your viewers. Send me a plan that you've made and I'll make it into a reality.



This Gig includes:

  • A 2D (or optionally 3D) motion-graphics intro that is fully customized to the client.
  • A 30fps video of your specified length (<30 seconds)
  • Any design, or animation that the client requests (within reason)
  • Professional design, animation, and attention to detail for every client. 




Reviews


:

Good communication. Good work. Quick revisions.

:

Looked at what he's done and it was really the quality I needed. And he gave me more than I expected. Thank you very much

:

For my YouTube cooking show.

:

Mike was very easy to work with and knowledgeable about every detail I needed for this project. I will be back soon.

:

To be honest, I was in a little doubt but Michael convinced me he could pull it off. And so he did! Really happy with the end result. Thank you Michael!




No comments:

Post a Comment