Saturday 3 October 2020

Make A Unique Custom Intro Video, Logo Animations











About:

I will design a 100% Unique Custom Logo Intro or Animation that fits perfectly for your logo.



100% custom made, No template.... Your animation will be 100% unique.



Service includes >>>

  • 1920x1080px HD or 4K  video quality

  • 30 fps or 60 fps  animation
  • Custom Sound FX and Background Music
  • GIF File.
  • Logo pixel cleaning included for FREE
  • Option to ask for small adjustments or revisions
  • Logo Transparency
  • 3 day delivery time
  • Source File


You can use in any where you want 



  • Company events 
  • Social Media 
  • Youtube Intro 
  • Website 
  • Films and more


If you don't have any idea about animation (What you want) NO WORRIES! I have all under control, Just send me your logo and I'll get you awesome custom logo intro animation

What I need to get started?

Your logo in AI / PSD / EPS format which is 100% Layer by Layer (MANDATORY)



PLEASE NOTE THAT I don't do any 3D animation.



PLEASE NOTE THAT Contact me before order. This way I can understand your requirements and move forward.

Reviews


:

Fast communication, and the result came out as expected. Excellent end-product and service all around. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for unique and original designs.

:

Aways super fast and always knock it out of the park without much direction for me.

:

He did a good job. Thank you

:

Hits the nail on the head every time

:

Thanks for the great work




No comments:

Post a Comment