Wednesday 7 October 2020

Make This Stylish Logo Intro











About:

This Logo Intro is ideal for YouTube, Social networks, website or even Tv. 

What you will get:
  • Stunning Logo Intro 

  • HD 720 (1280x720) or HD 1080 (1920x1080) video quality.
  • Music is also included, but you can change it with your own.


Just send me your logo and your tag line or URL.



Your Logo can be a TEXT or high resolution image with transparent background!



For best result please send me your logo in one of the following formats .PNG/ .
AI / .EPS / .PDF / .SVG / .DXF



If you are not sure for your logo contact me first.



Delivery time for regular gig is 3 days, but you can checkout gig extra for 24 hours delivery!



Regular gig includes one version by your choice and will be delivered in HD 720p. MP4 format.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

Thank you!

:

You are the Best!!! Thank you Sir for all your Hard Work and Professionalism. I look forward to continuing to work with you on all my up and coming projects.

:

Amazing client! It is a pleasure to work with!

:

Perfect! This is wonderful, thank you for bringing my imagination to life.




No comments:

Post a Comment