Saturday 17 October 2020

Make A Graffiti Wall Logo Or Text Reveal











About:

Great for grunge street style reveal, urbanistic architecture opener, hip-hop, rap and techno underground music events. 

GIG REQUIREMENTS - what I need from you

  • Your logo on transparent background, which should be in one of these formats: .png, eps, .ai or .psd
OR

  • Your company name or desired text



Revisions will be provided until customer satisfaction. Please inform me if you want any changes before completing the order so that I can guarantee 100% satisfaction.

Reviews


:

skyscraper7 Was very quick about completing the job and didn't give me any problems when I asked for a revision. I would definitely use his services again.

:

great job

:

Thank you

:

excellent and quick work

:

good job my man




No comments:

Post a Comment