Saturday 10 October 2020

Create 15 Epic Logo Intro Video Animations











About:

♛ WELCOME & PLEASE READ ♛



Do you want to attract more customers and build a brand identity?



Then this is the perfect gig for you!



Using high-quality logo animation is the best way to amaze your customers, build brand

identity and boost sales.



Choose Intros: https://vimeo.com/showcase/7110884

 

Here's what you'll get:

----------------------------------------  

5 Intros With Your Logo - $15

10 Intros With Your Logo - $25

► 15 Intros With Your Logo - $35

► FULL HD Resolution

► Sound & Music Included

► Matching Colors



Why you should order:

 ----------------------------------------  

► Over 500 Happy Customers

► 100% satisfaction guarantee

► Best value on Fiverr



What do I need to get started:

----------------------------------------  

► Your Logo With Transparent Background (PNG / EPS / AI / PDF)



Please note:



► All my logo animations are appropriately licensed. I don't use any pirated templates like many other sellers. You can use my videos wherever you want without getting in trouble.



I don't design logos.



► No custom animations. See available videos on the link above.



Feel free to place an order get epic intro today :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was extremely impressed with this seller. I accidently sent him the wrong logo and after I realized it, sent him the correct one. He was very understanding and appreciative of me sending the right one. Additionally, when I received the videos I was extremely impressed with the quality of the work. I look forward to using his services again in the future and will refer business to him as well.

Seller's Response:

Nice, easy simple, I got what I wanted...and better than what I was expecting! If I ever need more you will be my first choice! Great job!

:

The work was done quick and quality is great! Anything that I needed done or revised was quickly turned around. I really appreciate this sellers work. I'll most likely recommend Milojevicdesign to my peers! Thank you!!

:

I am very satisfied with my order. I received 5 animations as requested and they were beyond satisfactory. I highly recommend! Very responsive, 24 delivery as promised, and files are as expected. I am very impressed with the quality!

:

Thank you! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment