Sunday 11 October 2020

Create Amazing Logo Intro Animation











About:

Want an amazing intro logo? Then you have come to the right place! 

Basic package include 1280X720 (HD Resolutin) Only



This is why you need logo animation.



  • To create Brand Awareness.
  • More professional.
  • It's captivating!



What I need:

  • Your logo/artwork (High resolution AI/EPS/PDF/PNG with transparant and PSD recommended)
  • Tagline/website (optional)
Further customize your order with my professional gig extras including sound design (background music), 1080p resolution, Costom color  and more!



*All Video are delivered in  MP4 Formats. (If u need other Format Please ask Before Order )



Usage of animation:

The animation can be used for any website or any purpose, this can include YouTube videos, Twitter, Facebook, commercials, motion films and videos, any social media, etc





If you have further questions just send me a message, I will quickly reply to it.


----------------------------------------

Be sure to check out my other amazing Gigs on my profile:

https://www.fiverr.com/neo77x



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very helpful. I was not really precise with what I wanted, so I asked seller to use his artistic freedom. I as very happy with the result.

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer. Thanks..

:

Amazing !

:

Thank you ....

:


No comments:

Post a Comment