Tuesday 27 April 2021

Christmas Video Intro With Logo Just For 24 Hours











About:

Hello,

It’s time for Christmas!



I created new Exclusive Greetings video for Christmas Holiday!



I'm ready do to same video animation for your logo or text.

Impress your audience with this Amazing Greeting Video!



you can see and send me the version number like in the description video

I need:

-Your logo or text

-Your slogan or tagline



★★★100% Satisfaction Guarantee★★★ 

★★★ Individual Approaching★★★ 



Tags :

Christmas,Christmas video,Christmas logo,Christmas intro,Christmas animation,Christmas tree,Christmas card,Christmas holiday,new year,Merry Christmas,Happy New Year,winter,snow,

Reviews


:

Amazing!!!

:

Awesome! I will use gig as often as possible. He delivered earlier than expected.

:

Good job! Will use gig again.

:

Great turnaround

:

Fuat was awesome - patient and committed to a great result - will use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment