Friday 9 April 2021

Create 7 Awesome Gaming Intros For Your Clan Or Esports Team











About:

Hi There! and thanks for visiting my fiver gig page. I am here to offer my professional video and photo editing services. I can do photo and editing on films, short ads, promotional videos, commercials, intros, logo animation, marketing videos and so many more! I can render files in any format you like. Revisions are always included in my package. To achieve your desired results, please give me a quick description of what you want and you can also contact me before ordering.



Please visit this link: https://www.instagram.com/viral.vfx.in/ and choose the video template. 



Please provide me with the serial code of the video and your logo in png format.

Reviews


:

Very helpful and holy shit exactly how i wanted it to be. Epic, now we can start our MGC. If i need something of that Kind i will get it from them, ordered and same day delivery <3

:

Amazing!! Love it!! Thank you so much!

:

the best editor I will definitely recommend yo my friends

:

This was a good experience and the intro was very much satisfying indeed. It was just as described and was good quality.

:

Super Quick, I'll order again.




No comments:

Post a Comment